Drive Over Hardwood
At LØKKE, we import hardwood from South America.
Our hardwood floors are among the strongest on the market, as they are made of glulam. All holes are pre-drilled, which facilitates installation, making it particularly suitable for self-construction. The floors have a long durability and have been tested by quality-conscious farmers.
The wooden floors are characterized by great flexibility, which is suitable for drying most crops.
It can be built on an existing concrete floor, but it can also be established in brand new buildings.
The construction is built on impregnated wooden planks, which are laid out on concrete floors and our Carupau hardwood imported from Bolivia, which has an unsurpassed durability, is attached on top. Between these planks are inserted specially perforated steel plates that are suitable for all crops and ensure an optimal air distribution.
- Particularly suitable for specialty crops.
- Designed for maximum load, such as wheel handlers or telehandlers.
- Can be combined with wooden main channel up to a height of 3.6 meters.
- Suitable together with our steel silo walls, which enable greater storage heights.
- Simple installation, which is also excellent for self-assembly.
Contact us today
A good deal begins with a good talk. Tell us what you need. Then we will give you a quote on a solution at a good price
Please contact me